01. I’ve really been trying to take better care of my hands and nails, which includes giving myself a weekly at-home manicure, applying hand lotion every time I wash my hands, and massaging Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream into my nails and cuticles every evening before bedtime. I adore this rich, nourishing balm – it melts into skin, has a delicious, lemony scent, and works equally well as a lip balm. Better yet, a little goes a long way – I can see this little pot lasting months, even with daily use.
02. I’m not quite sure where I’ve been hiding the past few years, but I finally discovered The Affair on Netflix this past weekend, and I managed to binge watch the entire first season within two days. I am obsessed! If you – like me – are yet to watch an episode, grab your favourite snack and get stuck in immediately. (Just make sure you have at least 2 or 3 hours to spare, because you won’t be able to stop at just one episode!)
03. I treated myself to a pair of rose gold Supergas about a month ago, and I’ve worn them every chance I get ever since! I am obsessed! They are super-comfy, but they add a little something-something to just about any outfit. They look fab worn with jeans or leggings, and work equally well with dresses. Worth every single cent!
04. I’ve been playing Baudelaire by Angus and Julia Stone on repeat ever since I first stumbled upon this song a few weeks back. I thought I’d link it here in case you haven’t heard it and are on the lookout for some new music (and you can access my current work playlist, here).
05. Summer! I am such a summer baby, so this glorious, summery weather is right up my alley. We spent the past weekend visiting family in Somerset West, and I made the most of our proximity to the ocean by visiting the beach on both Saturday and Sunday. Bean Bun indulged in ice-cream, splashed around in the waves, and built sand castles while I soaked up the sunshine and read Women Who Run With The Wolves. Absolute bliss!